Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 7, 2011
























A bit of a fickle day today. After beating the Grass into submission I when out for a drive. Weather wise a Tad on the Windy side with a Squall roaring through in the late AM.



Anyhoo I trucked into Bridge Pa on me way home. Nothing going down there as the wind was constant with some good gusts shooting through, hence a bare paddock with no hint of Aviation at all.



Looking South it looked quie pleasant altho I daer say Waipuk would have been affected by the wind as well although unconfirmed.




Wandered out took some pic's of the resident Aircraft.



The Auster BAO in it's natural element next to a Tractor......


A gaggle dead Tomahawks resting in the back of the hangar



The Glass Cockpit of the 172 Garmin 1000 system me thinks.



Also the Winsocks from RWY 01 and Mid feild.

No comments: